Around the world, the number of cannabis-based stores is also increasing. That is normal because the market demand for CBD oil is constantly going up. Anything that has CBD is becoming a trend product. But, what is it that makes CBD oil so desirable among humans now. It is good to know what is CBD oil. What are the properties and benefits? What is it used for?
Does CBD oil work?
The cannabis Sativa plant has two main components: THC and CBD. While THC is the psychoactive cannabinoid, CBD is the relaxing cannabinoid. When we say that THC is psychoactive, we mean that it causes addiction to users, therefore, products that contain more than 0.3% THC are considered illegal by federal law. Cannabidiol or CBD shortly does not cause that effect to users, and that makes it very much valuable and beneficial. To be more precise, CBD’s main job is to alleviate the effects of THC. CBD oil is the most used product of CBD, proving to be very effective in fighting depression, anxiety, inflammatory pain, etc. This substance does work and does work well.
What is CBD Oil Good For?
CBD oil has miraculous health benefits, and it is good for almost everything related to health. Humans use it for themselves and for their pets for various reasons:
- As an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever option: because is an impressive natural substance for relieving chronic pain for instance.
- Against stress disorders and anxiety issues: because CBD oil helps relax the nerves or provide relaxation. The big plus of CBD oil is the property of not being addictive, unlike other medicines and substances that may cause various side effects. With CBD oil your sleeping experience will improve a lot.
- Against neurological disorders like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s: as it calms down the aggression that arises in patients who are affected by these kinds of neurological disorders.
- An option to fight cancer: because those patients who are facing chemotherapy, after using CBD oil have had an increase in appetite which is good as it increases their energy supplies.
- For skin health: as the cosmetic sector uses it in a wide range of products, like moisturizing products to make the skin smoother and softer, anti-age products as stops or counteracts skin aging, etc.
Reading the above use cases you may see and understand that CBD oil is good for your mind and body. Below we will write more about all the CBD oil properties for every human organ just to make sure you understand the effectiveness of CBD oil:
- Neuroprotective characteristic
- As an Antioxidant
- Anti-anxiety help
- Anti-psychotic and
- Anti-depressant property
- Helps with Anti-inflammatory properties
- Is Anti-ischemic substance
- Also helps on Atherosclerosis
- As an Anti-emetic supplement
- Controls appetite and weight
- Hands and Legs
- Analgesic effectiveness for rheumatoid arthritis
- Stimulates new bones growth and strengthens affected bones
The list shows that CBD oil has the ability to benefit the human brain and body and act on all human systems:
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Circulatory System
- Digestive System
- Urinary System
- Nervous System
- Reproductive System
- Lymphatic System
- Endocrine System
- Respiratory System
Does CBD oil get you high?
CBD oil will not get you high, because is very much different from THC. We stated above that THC has the psychoactive effect that causes addiction to those who use it. Besides being non-psychoactive, CBD also fights addictivity and fights the effects that THC causes. It acts as the counterpart of THC cannabinoid. This question is very normal to ask because both THC and CBD are cannabis components. But, it is very important to clear something out. It is a known fact that marijuana as a cannabis Sativa variety is illegal because contains more than 0.3% limit of tetrahydrocannabinol. But, cannabis Sativa has another strain or variety called hemp, which in most cases has less than 0.3% tetrahydrocannabinol or no THC at all.
This strain may contain up to 20% CBD (there are others that contain more, as Fenocan states). This makes it a perfect plant to cultivate in order to get CBD oil. Because hemp contains up to 20% cannabidiol and less than 0.3% tetrahydrocannabinol it is legal. You may cultivate it, transport it, sell it in a regulated way. There are special stores, cannabis-related stores everywhere these days, and the number of stores is increasing constantly. Before using it though, it is always a good practice to consult your doctor, especially if you are using other medications. So, as a final statement let’s just say that: CBD oil is safe, it doesn’t get you high, and last but not least it has numerous health benefits.